Are you looking for an opportunity to work with great people in an amazing setting? Crescent Spur is looking to hire a prep cook/baker for our upcoming 2019 season, and we want you!
Specific Duties Include:
* Early morning mountain lunch assembly and packing
* Daily prep of next day’s lunch – (slice meats, cheese, etc)
* Baking of lunch goodies
* Assist chef with creation of dessert for dinner
* Assist dinner chef in prep –vegetable washing/cutting etc.
* Assist with breakfast service
* Wash, dry and put away dishes
* Organize and maintain tidiness of food preparation and storage and dish areas
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to gain experience in the kitchen and learn and train under 3 incredible chefs.
2+ years kitchen experience. Baking/Pastry Chef experience, and previous experience in a remote lodge setting is an asset.
Wage: $150-$170/day (based on experience) + gratuities. Room & board provided. Schedule is 5 days on/2 day off
All applicants must:
*Be independent, yet work well in a team
*Be enthusiastic and like to meet and serve an international clientele
*Be energetic and be capable of working long hours and multiple days in succession
*Have strong work ethic and the willingness to roll up your sleeves and jump in and help
*Enjoy the challenges of living and working in a semi remote lodge environment
*Have Canadian Citizenship or a valid Canadian work visa
*Previous service/hospitality and previous experience in a remote lodge settling is an asset
Please send Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com. Indicate the job you are applying for in the Subject line of the email. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.